Stone is far from being light, so the only way to move stone safely around the shop or on the job site is by the use of material handling equipment.
Regent offers a large selection of material handling equipment that has been field tested, industry approved and gets the job done.
Regardless of your shops size you are going to need the basic equipment: stone clamps, fabrication tables, Abaco lifters, booms, granite A-frames, transport A-frames, and electric or pneumatic lifters. These items can all be found here at Regent at affordable pricing. Even if you feel the price is too high, you can use our feature RegentQuickQuote.com to make sure you are getting the best price!
MATERIAL HANDLING EQUIPMENT
- Abaco Machines: Carry clamps, vacuum cups, booms, lifters, vacuum lifters, A-frames, shop carts, slab racks, dollies, fabrication table and dumpsters
- CNS: Booms, A-frames, shop carts, slab racks and fabrication tables
- Groves Inc.: Booms, A-frames, shop carts, slab racks, and fabrication tables
- Omni Cubed Inc.: Carry clamps, sink savers, support systems, shop carts, and dollies
- Saw Trax: Shop carts and dollies
- Stone Pro Equipment: Carry clamps and support systems
- Vestil Mfg: Booms and dumpster
- WEHA: Carry clamps, vacuum cups, booms, vacuum lifters, A-frames, shop carts, slab racks and fabrication tables
- Woods Powr-Grip: Vacuum cups and vacuum lifters
Still not sure what equipment you need for your shop? Have questions about any of the material equipment you see in the section? We have 11 stone fabrication experts in-house 12 hours a day (8 am to 8 pm), Monday – Friday waiting to help. Give us a call at 1-800-624-8210 we are glad to help you any way we can.