Achilli AFR 300C Saw 4hp 230V 3Ph 3400 RPM With 2 Extention Tables
AFR 300C Fixed Bridge Saw
The AFR 300C fixed bridge manual saw is a compact and sturdy saw with a fixed bridge. The bridge tilt and the water tank with built-in recycling pump make it suitable for workshops. It is equipped with 2 extension tables to increase stability and facilitate the movement of the work pieces.
- Useful Cut 10'
- Blade Diameter 10-14"
- Bore Size 1"
- Motor 4HP
- RPM 3,400
- Head Feed - Motorized head feed with variable speed in both directions
- Worktable – The worktable is made of galvanized steel rails with powder finish, hence it is durable.
- Extension Tables - This saw is equipped with 2 side extension tables 31.5" X 23" and a side stop.
- Cutting Depth Adjustable - Manual cutting depth adjustment
- Bridge Tilt - Precision Cuts from 90 to 45 degrees
- Laser - Laser alignment device mounted on the head shows the blade's cutting line
- Parallel Cut Device - Special Device to Execute Parallel Cuts
|Equipment Type||Manual Bridge Saw|
|Maximum Blade Diameter||14"|