Bonstone Duropoxi F "Flexible"
Duropoxi-F is the "newest innovation" in epoxy adhesive technology from Bonstone.
Duropoxi-F has the same strength characteristics as the original Duropoxi with the added benefit of remaining flexible.
Most epoxies become rigid or semi-rigid when fully cured. This innovative formula remains "flexible" after it is cured when applied to a substrate.
- Mosaic Tile installation on uneven surfaces
- Laminating thin stone or ceramic tile veneer to a flexible substrate
- Stone monument and mausoleum construction
- Concrete, masonry and stone bonding
- General purpose adhesive for concrete, masonry, stone, metal, and wood
- Bonding stone to stone
- Setting stone pavers and tiles
- Spot bonding or full trowel
- Bonding stone to steel staircases
- Hardscape sills and capping stone