Blue Ripper Jr Rail Saw
This powerful, light-weight, portable rail saw makes cutting granite countertops a breeze!
The Blue Ripper Jr. rail saw takes full plunge cuts past 4 cm deep, operates at up to a 4 fpm cutting speed, and is able to make a single pass through 2 cm absolute black granite. It also accepts up to 8” blade sizes and weighs only 19.8 lbs. It has a standard 5/8” blade arbor. This saw is powered by a Makita 7-1/4” Hypoid saw modified to accept an 8” blade.
- Takes full plunge cuts past 4cm deep!
- Up to 4 FPM Cut Speed, single pass through 2cm Absolute Black
- 4,300 Motor RPM
- Accepts up to 8" blades
- Standard 5/8" Blade Arbor
- One Hand Water Disconnect
- Easy-Adjust Locking Height Adjustment
- Weighs only 19.8 Lbs
- Manufactured with PRIDE in the USA!
- Makita 7-1/4 Hypoid Saw 120v 15 amp (modified to accept up to 8" blades)
- 8" Blade
- Premium water hose quick disconnect
- 10ft. water hose with inline ball-valve shut-off
- GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter)
Rails Sold Separately
7ft. Stainless Steel Rail (same rail system as Blue Ripper Sr. Rail Saw)
12ft. one piece Stainless Steel Rail (note this rail must ship via truck)
Note: Our rails are made of 304 stainless steel not soft aluminum. They are one continuous piece!