Blue Ripper Miter Master
The Blue Ripper Miter Master™ Rail Saw creates a perfectly mitered edge by cutting both 45 degree angles simultaneously. The Blue Ripper Miter Master™ comes with two free blades.
The Blue Ripper Miter Master Rail Saw is the easiest, simplest way to create a perfect miter.
This is the saw you want if you are mitering standard stone slabs, prefabs, or large format porcelain tile slabs.
Needs Rails - Sold Separately
- Cuts both 45 degree angles simultaneously
- Light, only 28 lbs!
- Fits on all Blue Ripper Rails
- Variable speed motors to match your stone
- Accepts up to 6 inch blades
- One-hand water disconnect
- Full plunge through
- Manufactured with PRIDE in the USA!
- Requires Blue Ripper Rails
- Two Makita GA7021 motors
- Two blades
- 10 ft Quick-Disconnect Water Line
- GFCI Protection
4 inch blade for porcelain tile
5 inch blade for 2cm granite
5 inch blade for 3cm marble/travertine/limestone
6 inch blade for 3cm granite
Note: 5 inch blades are recommended with these machines if you are cutting 2cm stone. The 6 inch blades are recommended for 3cm stone. When the blade wears, the 5 inch will tend to leave a lip at the bottom of the cut on some 3cm stone.