ACHILLI ANR 200M 3HP 230V/1PH 3400RPM WITH 1 EXT. TABLES
ACHILLI ANR 200
This portable bench saw has a self circulating water tank. The ANR 200 portable bench saw is widely used in stone workshops, is great for cutting granite on site, and can take 10″, 12″, or 14″ blades. This saw is multi-functional and can perform horizontal cutting and slotting.
- Useful Cut 78″
- Blade Diameter 10-14"
- Bore 1″
- Motor Power: 3HP
- Motor Rotation: 3400 rpm
- Standard Voltage: 230V-50 1PH
- Worktable – Constructed with galvanized steel rails, the worktable is high quality and durable
- Bridge Tilt – Manual bridge tilt from 90 to 45 degrees
- Water Tank – Self-contained water recycling tray and pump
- Adjustable Cutting Depth – Operators can use the manual depth adjustment mechanism to adjust the cutting depth