Sorma 7 Step I-Dia Dry Polishing Pad, 4" 120 Grit
Sorma I-Dia Dry Polishing Pads
The first products of I-dia range, dedicated to the world of stone. I-Dia Mx is a "flexible" disc used to sand wet or dry stone materials and engineered stones, replacing the traditional abrasive discs. Available in both a 4" diameter and 5" diameter.
- significantly higher duration
- very competitive price
- better finish for same grit size
- no surface burning during finishing stage
- very nice polishing on flat surfaces
- excellent polishing result on all materials
- reduction of storage of abrasives
- Grits: 60 - 3000
Remember, it is born against the standard abrasive disc of silicon carbide, which is used normally on marble only, but it has a high performance as granite plishing pad and on engineered stone, too.
Couple of recommendations:
- Use on marble at around 4000/4500 rpm on marble and granite.
- On engineered stone, work at 1800/2000 rpm, possibly use a little sprayed water, or a wet sponge, only a little, on grit #800 and #1500,
- IMPORTANT DO NOT USE #3000 on engineered stone