Alpha Ultrazip Diamond Flap Wheel
The Ultrazip Flap Wheels is designed for fast material removal applications on all hard, brittle materials without the need for high pressure. This Hybrid flap wheel comes with a combination of diamond and silicon carbide flaps on a reinforced plastic backer pad. Each flap makes line contact so that the disc will maintain fast, aggressive cutting without having to apply pressure. Although it is designed for high-speed angle grinders, for the best results, Alpha® recommends using at 8,000 rpm if the grinder has a variable-speed control switch. While the Ultrazip is great for dry use, it can be used wet to keep the dust down, for higher performance and a longer life.
- Designed for Fast Removal of Material Including Delicate Materials That May Get Damaged Using A Metal Bond Grinding Cup Wheel
- Constructed with A Combination of Diamond and Silicon Carbide Flaps On A Reinforced Plastic Backer Pad To Offer Excellent Cost Performance
- The Flaps Are Arranged in A Dense Overlapping Layout To Provide Long Life
- The Flexibility of The Diamond Flap Wheel Is Advantageous for Smoothing Curved Surfaces
- Can Be Used Wet or Dry
- Use At High-Speed or Low-Speed